Have you come across people who are loved by all? well, I bet you have. Have you ever met a person who made you feel relaxed and comfortable within a few minutes of meeting? well, you and I both know you have. To be honest, they are charming and great to be friends with, aren’t they? These people are happy people who have mastered the basic steps to live in love and be loved by everyone. Here’s your guide on how to be love by all.
Use these 10 steps on how to be love and you’ll definitely be adore by all.
Are you ready?
Let’s rock and roll…..
1. Smile and be warm. This is perfect start to your journey of becoming a more likeable person. Don’t be grumpy and plaster a frown on your face all the time. Remember that your facial expression is key to how people will be attracted to you. Common, don’t be hard on yourself. When you’re happy in your own shoes, the world will start to love you for your infectious happiness.
Yeah… I can see you smiling now… Keep it up
2. Communicate well. Have interesting conversations with others without getting personal or aggravated. Don’t be a know it all type by talking about what you want to talk or what you know of. Be willing to listen and indulge in conversations that others around you can relate to. With that, people will relate well with you.
It’s simple right? Yeah…. I know
3. Think from the other person’s point of view. Most of us are so full of ourselves that we forget to think from someone else’s perspective.
If you’re with a friend who’s having lobsters for the first time, empathize with that person instead of laughing while watching them fight with a hard shell. Talk about the first time you had to crack a lobster and how it ended up falling off your table. When you make someone feel better, they’ll be grateful to you and like you more.
4. Don’t be sharp. Avoid being rude or snappy in you responses. Don’t hurt people just because you feel superior or better in any way. Many people take pleasure in making someone else feel weak or humiliated. Don’t be that person. Always keep a good approach… Always.
5. Be confident, but not egoistic. You may be confident and egoistic about yourself. You may take pride in your achievements or how much you make in a year. But when you’re interacting with others, don’t bring your ego out in the open for all to see. People who are less fortunate than you in some way or the other will always think you’re bragging. Be egoistic and proud on the inside, but don’t reveal it unless there’s a need to.
6. Have a positive outlook. Be happy. Don’t obsess about the bad things in life. Enjoy every moment of life and share your happiness with people around you. Positive people always have a sparkle in their eyes, and draw friends and admirers closer all the time. I can tell… it works like magic.
7. Respect everyone . If you want to know how to be nice and loved by all, you need to treat everyone around you with respect. You have to remember that there’s always someone watching you at all times. You’re like a book, people study you. Don’t favor a few people and be nice to them, and snap at everyone else. Unless you’re a genuinely nice person, it’s easy for people to see through your act.
8. Be fair in your opinions and behaviour. Don’t favor one person unnecessarily even when you know they’re wrong. If you’re mediating a conversation or helping two people sort a difference, learn to be a person of principles. Be just and you’ll brand yourself as a nice person. You never can tell who’s around.
Fairness to one… Fairness to all
9. Be accommodating and help others. If you have the opportunity to help someone, go ahead and do it. Help someone fit in when they feel out of place, or help a friend when they ask for a favor that’s easy for you to help with.
10. Don’t be impatient with people. You may be smart or more aware of the world, but that should give you no excuse to treat people like they’re stupid or a waste of time, especially when they’re not able to cope with you or understand your ideas easily. Always remember we don’t share the same ability.
And that’s it.
I’m sure you had a good time reading this… More of related topics will be featured.
True love… True happiness
Leave your suggestions, questions and contributions below.